By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
December 6, 2017
- Health benefits of moderate drinking may be overstated
- Alcoholic beverages are a recognized human carcinogen
- Even moderate alcohol intake shrinks the brain
In the November 23rd issue of Advanced Natural Wellness, I mentioned that there is no “healthy” alcohol. And some people took exception to that. “But doc, red wine protects your heart”… “Moderate drinking helps you live longer”…
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
Yes and no.
Indeed, the polyphenols in red wine may offer some health and heart-protective benefits. But that doesn’t mean that the alcohol in wine doesn’t come with dangers of its own, as does any type of liquor. Continue reading