By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
May 2, 2016
- Prescription drugs can’t save you from heart disease
- The problem with diuretics, statins and blood thinners
- Heart healthy alternatives with amazing benefits
These days a lot of people put too much faith in the power of prescription drugs to protect them from heart problems. And this is a big mistake.
Pharmaceutical drugs don’t do anything to boost your heart health. In fact, they often make things much, much worse. That’s because they come with some hefty side effects that can damage your entire cardiovascular system.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
Next thing you know, you could be taking a handful of drugs… just to address those nasty side effects! And none of those additional drugs are doing anything good for your heart.
I’ll give you a perfect example of what can happen. Continue reading