By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
March 24, 2017
- The modern-day problem with dry and irritated eyes
- This marine pigment works wonders for eye fatigue
- Replenish your eyes with the fats they crave
When I was in medical school I spent hours pouring over medical journals. I remember how tired my eyes would get… how the black ink sometimes seemed like it was turning gray. Eventually, it would get too blurry to read.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
Back then I didn’t know how to relieve symptoms of dry, tired and gritty eyes. I’d rub them like crazy and give them a little dose of Visine. It seldom helped. Sometimes it even seemed to make things worse.
These days I know better. Truth is, I don’t know how I would ever be able to spend hours on my computer, tablet or smartphone without the knowledge I have today. Continue reading