By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
September 23, 2016
- How do you know if your arteries are clogged?
- Bad backs, creased earlobes and heart attacks
- Time to get serious about taking care of your arteries
The only way you’ll ever know for sure if you have blocked arteries is if you undergo an angiogram. But the only time you’ll ever get one of these tests is if you fail a stress test or suffer a cardiovascular event.
So what if there were other ways to find out how clogged up your blood vessels are?
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
Over the years, I’ve found there are several advance warning signs that can occur when plaque builds up in your arteries.
For example, how is your back feeling? Is it stiff, tender and achy? Have you been told your discs are degenerating? Do you have a touch of spinal arthritis? Continue reading