By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
March 16, 2018
- If you eat these foods every day, you could have fatty liver
- NAFLD: The fastest growing reason for liver transplants
- The perfect diet to slash liver fat
Everybody knows that excess alcohol consumption can lead to fatty liver disease. But I’ll bet you’ll be surprised to find out that one of the food groups you eat every day also contributes to fatty liver.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
It’s not fatty foods. And it’s not protein. It’s all of the refined and high glycemic carbohydrates that are so common in today’s modern diet. Continue reading