By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
June 7, 2017
- The #1 thing your brain needs to stay fit and young
- Why do exercisers have bigger brains?
- Dynamic duo could rejuvenate aging brains
If you want to keep your brain fit and young, there’s one thing it absolutely must have… an excellent supply of oxygen-rich blood. Without it, your brain will start to shrivel up and lose its cognitive function.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
But when you boost blood flow to the brain, it delivers all of the blood and nutrients you need ward off brain shrinkage. Great blood flow also cuts your chances of developing amyloid plaques and tangles associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
Now, there are two great ways to get more blood to your brain. Continue reading
By Bonnie Jenkins, Advanced Natural Wellness
For years, the news about coffee vacillated between positive and negative. At the same time, study after study extolled the health virtues of tea. But a flurry of new research suggests that coffee offers nearly as many health perks while protecting against a number of diseases. Continue reading
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.