By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
February 24, 2017
- Saunas slash risk of dementia by up to 66%
- They’re good for your heart, too
- Here’s how to get the most out of your sauna experience
If you live in the northern states the idea of a nice, steamy sauna probably sounds pretty good right around now.
But no matter where you live, enjoying a sauna on a regular basis may be just what you need for a healthy heart, lively brain and longer life.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
The people over in Finland know all about the healing power of saunas. They enjoy them with striking regularity. As a matter of fact, the large majority of Finns take at least one sauna every week. Many take them even more frequently.
And the pay-off is huge. Continue reading