By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
March 14, 2018
- Depression: It’s not a chemical imbalance
- What REALLY causes depression?
- Is inflammation giving you the blues?
Antidepressant drugs are supposed to work by fixing a “chemical imbalance” in the brain. Some of them increase serotonin. Some lower it. Others have no effect on serotonin at all.
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
So right off the bat you have to wonder how they can all show a therapeutic benefit against depression.
Well, there is a reason for this. Continue reading