By David Blyweiss, M.D.,
July 19, 2013
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
- This is what makes sparks fly in the bedroom
- Fun foods to get your blood – and libido – pumping
- Make every romantic encounter like the 4th of July
It’s tough when aging starts taking a toll on your sex life. And while you might think it’s only men with erectile dysfunction who worry about bedroom performance, that’s just not the case. Continue reading
By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
Here’s a hard truth for many men to swallow…
If you are experiencing difficulty achieving an erection, it may be the least of your problems.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
I don’t mean to minimize the importance of a healthy sex life. At all. In fact, for many men, being able to perform in bed is their very definition of being a man. Continue reading