By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
May 13, 2016
- Foods that age your brain
- How to make your brain five years younger
- Eat like a Mediterranean to ward off dementia
If you want to get through life without developing dementia, the best thing you can do is feed your brain.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
You see, that old expression “you are what you eat” is especially true when it comes to your brain health. Eat the wrong foods – like ones that are high in sugar and salt – and you’re more likely to lose brain power as you age. They literally shrink your brain.
But eat the right ones and you can actually cut five years off of your brain’s age. Continue reading