By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
November 27, 2017
- The secret to turning everyday foods into superfoods
- Food pairing combinations that unlock nutrient absorption
- A powerful seasoning combo for your veggies
Getting all of your nutrients from food can be a challenge. And it’s probably one of the reasons people fall in love with so-called superfoods like kale, goji berries and chia seeds.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
But when it comes to healthy eating, enjoying a wide variety of different foods is extremely important. That’s because certain foods have synergy with each other. When you eat them together, it increases your body’s ability to absorb the nutrients in them.
In other words, you can turn everyday foods into superfoods by pairing them with others that make them more bioavailable. Continue reading