By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
February 29, 2016
- Most cancers aren’t hereditary
- Eat your way to a cancer-free life
- Two more ways to crush cancer before it starts
There’s no doubt about it. A lot of the diseases we associate with aging are frightening. But, by far, the idea of developing cancer is one of the most disturbing. It can be deadly, and there simply isn’t a cure for it.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
Now, you might think that if there’s a history of cancer in your family it makes you a prime candidate.
That isn’t true. In fact, only a small number of cancers – about 5% to 10% – are directly attributed to genetics. The remaining 90-95% is rooted in the way you live your life. Continue reading
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
By Bonnie Jenkins, Advanced Natural Wellness
I was having dinner with my son the other night when he started complaining about his receding hairline. I can understand his concern, especially since my father lost his hair when he was just a few years older than my son. Continue reading
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.