By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
July 6, 2015
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
- Unusual way to predict Alzheimer’s risk
- Cut your chances of mental decline with early detection
- The best prescription for long-term memory
There currently isn’t any medical test that can detect Alzheimer’s disease. Continue reading
David Blyweiss, Advanced Natural Wellness
Keeping a lid on your blood sugar levels may do more than just prevent diabetes. According to a recent study that landed on my desk, it may also help prevent age-related memory loss. Continue reading
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.