By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
March 5, 2018
- Are the headlines right? Does hot tea cause throat cancer?
- Here’s why the actual study shows no such thing
- 5 reasons to drink tea (hot or cold) every day
Oh boy! One day the news outlets are claiming that coffee will give you cancer, the next day it’s hot tea.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
Recent headlines have been flooded with claims such as “Drinking hot tea could raise your cancer risk”…. “Hot tea drinking linked with esophageal cancer”… “Could drinking hot tea lead to increased risk of throat cancer?”
Well, before you jump to conclusions, it’s a good idea to take a look at what the headlines are not telling you. Continue reading