By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
September 22, 2017
- The toxic chemicals hiding in your grooming products
- How you’re accidentally robbing your body of energy
- 3 ways to power-up your energy cells
Environmental toxins… they’re in the air around you and the foods you eat. You might even think these are the only major sources of chemical exposure. But there is a third way these toxic chemicals enter your body that’s often overlooked: Your skin.
You may not realize it, but your skin is your body’s largest organ. It’s your first line of defense against pollutants, disease and illness. However, it’s also very porous. This means everything it comes in contact with is absorbed into the bloodstream.
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
With that in mind, take a minute to think about all of the products you intentionally put on your body every single day.
Body wash, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, powder, hair gel, deodorant, colognes and perfumes…
It’s a very long list, isn’t it? Continue reading