By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
August 1, 2018
- Today’s meat isn’t anything like the meat of our ancestors
- Is supermarket meat making you sick?
- 3 key phrases help you to always select the best meat, poultry and fish you can buy
Did you know that the average American will eat about 222 pounds of meat this year?
That’s a heck of a lot of meat!
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
At the same time, around 90% of people here in the U.S. can’t even manage to eat the recommended 1½ to 2 cups of fruit and 2 to 3 cups of vegetables each day.
This is absolutely tragic. Not only are most folks missing out on the enormous health benefits of eating their fruits and vegetables, they are poisoning their bodies with toxic commercial meat products.
You see, today’s retail meat products aren’t anything like the ones your ancestors ate. They’re laced with hormones, antibiotics and raised on GMO feed. And it’s truly damaging the health of Americans. Continue reading