By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
January 30, 2017
- Does anybody REALLY know how to eat like a Mediterranean?
- 14 ways to find out if you’re adhering to a Mediterranean style diet
- What your score means
These days the Mediterranean way of eating is a hot topic. Everybody wants to do it. However, I find that very few people actually know how to do it properly.
Sure. You might be eating more fish and plant-based foods. Perhaps you use olive oil whenever you can and snack on nuts between meals.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
This is a good start. But enjoying a Mediterranean style diet isn’t only about adding these kinds of foods to your meals. It also involves limiting your intake of others.