By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
April 25, 2018
- Is fiber the latest anti-aging treatment?
- Take up to 6 years off your biological age
- Here’s how easy it is to slow down the aging process
Did you know that if you aren’t eating enough fiber you might be aging more quickly than your peers? Sure, you might be the same age chronologically. But biologically you may look older, feel older and have more health problems.
You see, it turns out that people with a high fiber intake have longer telomeres than people who eat diets low in fiber.
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
If you aren’t familiar with them, telomeres are segments of DNA at the end of our chromosomes that control aging. If your telomeres are shorter than average, it increases your chances of developing age-related diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and dementia are increased. Shorter telomeres also mean a reduced lifespan.
Longer telomeres, on the other hand, are associated with a long and robust lifetime.
So just how amazing is it to discover that every gram of fiber you eat on a daily basis could reduce telomere shortening? Continue reading