By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
April 13, 2016
- Having a hard time getting to sleep?
- The simple trap that may be keeping you up at night
- Here’s how to break the cycle for a good night’s sleep
If you normally have a problem getting to sleep on time, I’ll bet it’s gotten a lot worse since the time change last month. This is something I’ve noticed among a few of my patients, and the lack of sleep is really having an impact on their ability to function.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
When you don’t get enough sleep, it makes it harder to concentrate and remember things. It also affects your driving abilities, decision making skills and emotional health.
But that’s not all it does. Continue reading