By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
January 24, 2018
- Why it’s time to ditch artificial sweeteners
- Sweet but deadly
- Beware of this bogus natural sweetener
What if you’ve been misled?
What if artificial sweeteners actually contribute to a larger waistline, increase weight gain and lead to a higher incidence of obesity?
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
What if regular use of no-calorie sweeteners can quickly alter your glucose response and increase your risk of metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes?
The truth of the matter is this. These fake sugars don’t help you lose weight. And they don’t stop diabetes.