By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
May 17, 2017
- Artificial sweeteners are a metabolic disaster in the making
- The truth behind whole grains and fiber
- What defines a “healthy” fat?
As far as maintaining healthy blood sugar is concerned, the classic interpretation is pretty straightforward. Cut down on your sugar and carbohydrate intake. Avoid processed foods. Get more fiber, eat more whole grains and add more healthy fats.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
While this logic is sound, some of it may be sabotaging your efforts to avoid metabolic syndrome and diabetes. And if you’re already having glucose problems, it could be making matters worse. In fact, you could be heading toward a metabolic meltdown. Continue reading