By Bonnie Jenkins, Advanced Natural Wellness
For much of America, winter means short, gloomy days that seem to last forever. Since I’m a sun-lover, this time of year often puts me in a funk. But along with a higher rate of seasonal depression, winter’s sunless days can also lead to a vitamin D deficiency. Continue reading
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.