By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
October 23, 2017
- Why does your sweat stink?
- Women like the smell of men who eat these foods
- Certain health conditions may contribute to body odor
Down here in South Florida, it’s hard not to sweat. Patients come into my office with large patches of moisture at the underarms of their shirts, on their backs and ringing around their collars. And sometimes it smells pretty lousy.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
The thing that most people don’t realize is that sweat doesn’t come out of the body smelling bad. It’s actually the interaction of the sweat with skin bacteria that produces the odor. Let me explain… Continue reading