By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
December 5, 2016
- What causes your hands and feet fall asleep?
- Why you shouldn’t ignore tingling or numbness in your extremities
- 4 tests that could reveal serious health problems
It happens to everyone. You sit too long in one position and a leg falls asleep. Lean on your elbow for a while and your lower arm and hand go numb. As the feeling starts to return, you feel like someone is pricking you with a couple of hundred tiny needles.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
It’s uncomfortable for a few minutes, then it disappears altogether.
But what does it mean when it doesn’t go away, if it’s a frequent occurrence… or if those weird sensations are there all of the time? Continue reading