By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
August 16, 2021
I remember playing out in the yard when I was a kid. We would be playing for so long and so hard that, the second we stopped, we would realize just how thirsty we were.
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
We could have gone inside for Kool-Aid or Tang. Instead, we would all rush to the garden hose and drink straight from it.
That was natural instinct. Our bodies were screaming for hydration and we automatically went to the closest direct source of it. Continue reading