By Bonnie Jenkins, Advanced Natural Wellness
A few weeks ago, while my parents were in town for a visit, I noticed how much my mother’s gait had slowed. Like 33 million other Americans, my mother suffers from osteoarthritis (OA). It can be a limiting, even debilitating disease. Continue reading
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.