By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
August 6, 2018
- What is “reverse” seasonal affective disorder?
- Easy-to-make meals to help stave off depression
- Sleep your way to a happier you
If you feel depressed in the summer, you’re not alone.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
Just like people who suffer from seasonal affective disorder (SAD) in the winter, there are also individuals who experience reverse SAD. Instead of developing winter blues, they tend to become depressed in the dog days of summer.
And I’ll tell you. Summer is a terrible time to feel depressed, especially when your friends and family all seem to be so happy splashing around in the pool, enjoying cookouts and going on exciting-sounding beach vacations. Continue reading