May 29, 2012
By David Blyweiss, M.D.
In This Issue:
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
- Can this over-the-counter pill make your brain bleed?
- An aspirin a day may be robbing your sight
- The trick to thinner blood and better vision
I have a lot of patients who like the idea of taking an aspirin each day. And I understand why they would. Continue reading