By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
October 13, 2017
- 2 healthy habits that melt pounds and lower blood sugar
- What does “eat a health diet” really mean?
- Best exercise for your heart, brain and body
In Wednesday’s issue of Advanced Natural Wellness, we talked about ways to accomplish the first two steps included in the American Heart Association’s “Life’s Simple 7”.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
These are the seven steps the AHA has identified as being vital to preventing heart attack, stroke and cognitive decline. As a quick refresher, they include…
- Managing blood pressure
- Controlling cholesterol
- Keeping blood sugar normal
- Getting regular physical activity
- Eating a healthy diet
- Losing extra weight
- Not smoking
Today, I want to jump right to the third and fourth items on the list, because these two steps are the keystone to all of the other recommendations. Continue reading