By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
March 2, 2020
When I talk about staying physically active and getting regular exercise, a lot of folks say “Doc, I’d love to but can’t. I have a bad back.”
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
Well, I’ve got news for you…
You might not have a bad back. You might have a bad front! Let me explain. Continue reading