By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
October 13, 2017
- 2 healthy habits that melt pounds and lower blood sugar
- What does “eat a health diet” really mean?
- Best exercise for your heart, brain and body
In Wednesday’s issue of Advanced Natural Wellness, we talked about ways to accomplish the first two steps included in the American Heart Association’s “Life’s Simple 7”.
These are the seven steps the AHA has identified as being vital to preventing heart attack, stroke and cognitive decline. As a quick refresher, they include…
- Managing blood pressure
- Controlling cholesterol
- Keeping blood sugar normal
- Getting regular physical activity
- Eating a healthy diet
- Losing extra weight
- Not smoking
Today, I want to jump right to the third and fourth items on the list, because these two steps are the keystone to all of the other recommendations. Continue reading