By James Lemire, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
December 1, 2014
- Milk and the calcium conundrum
- Top food choices to save your bones
- Synergistic trio reduces fractures, breaks and a shrinking skeletal frame
“If you want strong bones, you have to drink plenty of milk.”
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
I’ll bet you’ve heard that line more times than you can count. My patients constantly quote it back to me, especially when I advise them to eliminate milk from their diets. Continue reading
By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
March 24, 2014
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
- Old age doesn’t have to mean achy and creaky joints
- The truth about NSAID pain-relievers
- A neat trick to start enjoying your life… pain-free!
Joint pain – it’s one of the top complaints I see in my practice. And I’m surprised that so many of my patients seem to think their achy and creaky joints are just something that comes naturally with age. “Oh… it’s just a touch of arthritis,” they say. Continue reading