By James Lemire, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
December 1, 2014
- Milk and the calcium conundrum
- Top food choices to save your bones
- Synergistic trio reduces fractures, breaks and a shrinking skeletal frame
“If you want strong bones, you have to drink plenty of milk.”
The World's Quickest Solution for
Ending Prostate and Urinary Misery
This has recently been revealed to be one of the only real breakthroughs in prostate health.
The seeds of a strange fruit (sometimes called "Chinese Apples") hold powerful phytonutrients that are a revolution in prostate health.
In fact, UCLA and Veterans Administration research have now proved this to be true.
Not only that, but it may be the worlds quickest solution for ending prostate misery.
Simply stated, these phytonutrients represent a huge step beyond beta sitosterol, saw palmetto, and other phytosterols alone.
Simply click HERE if you want to have fast prostate relief...restful, uninterrupted sleep...no more constant "urges to go"...enhanced virility...and optimal prostate support for life.
I’ll bet you’ve heard that line more times than you can count. My patients constantly quote it back to me, especially when I advise them to eliminate milk from their diets. Continue reading
By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
March 24, 2014
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
- Old age doesn’t have to mean achy and creaky joints
- The truth about NSAID pain-relievers
- A neat trick to start enjoying your life… pain-free!
Joint pain – it’s one of the top complaints I see in my practice. And I’m surprised that so many of my patients seem to think their achy and creaky joints are just something that comes naturally with age. “Oh… it’s just a touch of arthritis,” they say. Continue reading