By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
June 29, 2018
- Are healthy food choices overwhelming you?
- 8 super healthy foods you should eat every day
- Top everything with this… and don’t forget your beverage!
Eating a nutrient-rich diet is one of the best things you can do to increase your chances of a long and healthy life. But trying to figure out what to eat can be overwhelming. In fact, patients often ask me if there are certain foods they should be eating more of.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
This is a great question. And I’ll share with you the same answer I give my patients.
There are eight nutrition-packed foods that I feel everyone should be eating more of, every single day. They aren’t weird or exotic… and you can easily pick them up at your local market when you do your shopping. Continue reading