By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
July 4, 2018
- Walking is an underrated form of exercise
- 3 ways to get the biggest benefits from a long walk
- Here’s how to get started
You walk from your house to the mailbox… from parking lots to buildings … and troll the mall on occasion. But how often do you walk, just for the sake of walking?
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
With all of today’s modern conveniences, it’s not surprising that walking is an extremely underrated form of exercise. And the truth is, many people don’t realize that walking is just as important as other, more taxing forms of physical activity. Continue reading