By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
January 9, 2017
- Does dry skin have you itching and scratching?
- How to moisturize from the inside out
- Winter skin begs for more of the sunshine vitamin
If you live in a cold or dry climate, you know how harsh it can be on your skin. This kind of weather can give you skin that’s dry, itchy, flaking, cracking, bumpy and downright annoying.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
The problem begins when you start losing the natural oils your skin cells make to keep water trapped inside your body. These oils are what keep your skin feeling soft and supple.
But during the winter months, indoor heat sucks the moisture right out of your skin. And if you’re like most people, you probably start overcompensating to correct the problem. Continue reading