By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
March 19, 2018
- Why is your hair falling out and how can you stop it
- Are these nutrient deficiencies leading to baldness?
- Feed your hair to stop losing those precious strands
Patients with hair that is unhealthy or thinning often ask me if they should take a “hair supplement”. Some of these men and women have already tried these supplements with little success. Others swear by them.
Well, I’m going to give it to you straight.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
There are a lot of reasons for hair loss. Stress, illness, medications and other issues are often the cause.
On the other hand, nutritional deficiencies often play a major role in hair loss. As result, many people see great results when they start supplementing with specific nutrients that promote hair growth.Unfortunately, not all hair supplements are created equal. Continue reading