By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
April 28, 2017
- Eat your strawberries… without the pesticides
- 12 fruits and vegetables best bought organic
- Which produce is least likely to have pesticide residues?
Strawberries are one of those fruits that almost everyone loves to eat. They’re sweet, juicy and delicious. Plus, they’re chock full of antioxidants that are good for your heart, help normalize your blood sugar, protect your brain and have anti-cancer properties.
This Nutrient is 400% More Powerful than Resveratrol!
Support a Healthy Heart, Blood Pressure,
Cholesterol, Fat-Burning, and More!
New research supported by the National Institutes of Health revealed a chemical flaw in this near-miraculous nutrient. Human studies show we just can't absorb it. No matter how much you take...you may as well be flushing it down the toilet!
But the benefits of resveratrol – and the amazing promise of genetic rewriting – were too incredible to ignore. That's why researchers kept looking… until they found a natural resveratrol "cousin."
- 400% BETTER absorbed than resveratrol
- Infuses your body with energy and superior anti-aging benefits
- Supports healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Fights inflammation
- Gives you a metabolic edge
- Switches on "life extension" genes
- It could even make you smarter!
Use it today to help protect your heart. Discover how it can help you become slimmer and more vital...and bring your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar under control naturally.
Click HERE for the shocking truth!
Click HERE and learn how to turn ON your vitality genes and maximize support for a healthy heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, fat-burning, memory, and more!
But if you’re not buying organic strawberries, you may be wrecking all of the wonderful health benefits that come along with eating them. Continue reading