By David Blyweiss, M.D., Advanced Natural Wellness
September 5, 2018
- Is this what’s making you sick?
- Shut down inflammation with the “Spice of Life”
- And give your memory a boost, too!
The underlying cause of most age-related diseases today is inflammation. It plays a prominent role in conditions such as arthritis, joint pain, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and even Alzheimer’s disease.
But here’s an unfortunate truth. Low levels of inflammation can exist in your body for years on end without you even knowing it. This puts you squarely at risk for almost every age-related disorder known to man.
This is why I often discuss the importance of eating an anti-inflammatory diet.
Are You Suffering From...
- Love handles and a pot belly
- Romance that isn't what it used to
- Forgetfulness and inattention
- Low (or no) strength and endurance
- A sex drive that's shifted into neutral...or worse
If so...you may have Mature Male Burnout. Click here to discover more about this unique condition and what you can do about it.
It’s not really all that hard to do. Just fill your meals with plenty of fresh, organic, antioxidant-rich fruits, vegetables and legumes. Add healthy fats and oils wherever possible. Enjoy wild-caught fish loaded with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids over red meats.
These foods all have a place in your diet if you want to shut down inflammation.
But I also have a secret weapon. Continue reading